Saturday 30 January 2010

Parenthood-ism

You can't help thinking about the future sometimes and when it comes to myself, things like jobs, houses, wedding dresses and kids wander through my head on a daily basis. I'm very big on the daydreaming. I wonder how and when I am going to have children, what I'm going to call them (had a discussion about this the other night - what the fuck is wrong with James and Lucy!?) and what they are going to look like (in this case I'm particularly worried that they are going to get all my curses, such as the chubbiness, the humongous calves and the boring hair).

Anyway.

Last night I dreamt that I was heavily preggers. It felt a bit wierd - sort of like a loaf of bread around my ovary area and a little bit like I needed to do a number two. Scary. Very scary.
Due to things like money, maturity and general behaviour I'm quite sure that it is going to be a good few years before I start popping kids through my veejayjay. Or at least I hope so, because I have a feeling that if I had one, I'd loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment