Wednesday 23 June 2010

Champagne should be drunk on a roofterrace. Preferrably Aqua's


Whoa, did someone say an intense week?

End of exams celebrations with hugs, laughter and a mini bottle of rosé, rushing back to London for friends waiting with the Jägermeister on ice and even more hugs. Thursday will probably be crowned day of the year as the night celebrating my dearest Sarah Mitchell turning 21(I think) kicked off with Sagatiba training, Champagne on Aqua's roofterrace overlooking my beautiful Central London, a breathtaking Robyn concert and then - neither of us remember much more.
No need to drone on, yet I have to say that despite no more university, my brain is slowly but surely morphing into mashed potatoes. 12 hour shifts and little to no sleep is doing the trick.
But my dear chickens - get out in the sun! Screw the budget - it's not as bad as we thought! Yet someone made an interesting point. Through all the calculations of how much the low income to high income families would suffer etc. - no one had thought of the single professional household. Ones like me and my friends who tend to be unmarried, unreproduced, young professionals living in flatshares and working long hours with a despicable wage. What about us? Is this because we are a London phenomena?

1 comment:

  1. aww shame we did not take any random pics on the roof terrace at aqua while suping on the campers n nibbles :(. n OMG my nose looks mahusive in that pic (n whose hand is that seems like a cookie thing to do)

    ReplyDelete