Monday 8 March 2010

And I am a big disappointment

... again!
Maybe I am only having this feeling because I voluntarily lock myself in with 25 (all depending on how many of them get out of bed) wannabe journalists, or maybe I am right.
It feels like everyone but me is insanely ambitious and is achieving marvellousness right, left and centre, whilst I am stuck in the back snoring my way through another politics seminar.
But when, I ask you, WHEN am I suppose to have the time? Between working 30 hours a week (oh yes all swedish readers, what you people call full time is a piece of piss), a full time university degree, sometimes having a social life, never sleeping enough, naked Sundays, cooking, cleaning, comsuming news, drinking a bit more than moderately in pure despair and watching Mock the Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment