Saturday 21 November 2009

Ego quotes and This is now a pregnancy blog

I must say I have my moments - at least last night I had a few. Enjoy...

My dearest Al, now managing B@1 Balham has walked past the lovely Lauren earlier and ignored her. My reaction to the situation:
"Its fine, don't take it personally, we all know Al doesnt function before his first Jaeger." (I actually got a high-five for that one)
Stomachpain and regretting the alcohol intake:
"When I die and they do the autopsy they are gonna take out my liver and go: hey, why is there a stag imprinted on this?"
And on those who work in bars:
"You know how you always blame the alcohol for doing stupid things when you are drunk - the problem with people in this industry is that we are always drunk so when people meet us sober - they think we're ill or something"

By the way...
Pregnancy blogs are in the rise AGAIN, especially teenage preggers blogs. Maybe it's time to turn this one in to a teenage pregnancy blog. I do believe I am pregnant. With steak, mash and bearnaise sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment