Thursday 5 November 2009

Post entitled This is not a joke or God I love my flatmates


Yes indeed this is what I wore tonight whilst writing a large part of my History of Journalism Essay because my flatmates were:

1. Having sexual intercourse of some sort
2. Listening to loud music

I took the devices out as I finished off the essay a mere 30 minutes ago and alas! Both the humping and the terrible excuse for Rn'B was gone. Who said pens were for writing only?
In other news...
Two of my best friends are leaving the country very soonish and the terrible state that I am in has not been helped by the horrendous amount of work I have been given. Had my first official breakdown today crying in the toilets adjecent to Centre for Journalism. Good day on the whole as I found the last of the presents for above mentioned friends. I am an excellent present finder...

No comments:

Post a Comment