Thursday 11 February 2010

Welcome tragedies and disasters!

Wow, this is shaping up to be a pretty shit day. It all started at 06:55 with no clean black tights. Moving on, all trains down to Gillingham were severly delayed or cancelled due to half-an-inch of snow in south-east Kent. Joy. 45 minutes late to uni, where I realised that I have a radio news day tomorrow, which will make me 3 hours late for work, which will piss off my boss and my team, which will result in a pretty bad start to my weekend. After spending almost an hour after class trying to make my borrowed camera kit work I was finally off towards the train station. Not only do I see the train leave the station - I was left on the platform for almost one hour due to the further delays and locistical skills of the penismunchers at Southestern Rail Services. Finally I get home to be informed that Alexander McQueen has taken his life AND that there are no potatoes left.
I need a drink.

1 comment:

  1. I nearly cried when I read that Mr. McQueen (let's just call him 'God') was dead... I'm not even kidding.

    R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete