Monday 12 April 2010

... aaaand our reporter Sara Malm reports from Stockholm

Finally climbed out from underneath the rock I have been hiding. Jeez...

Friday morning: 17 degrees in London, and I'm out in my tish and sunglasses (fake chanel, very nice), high-kicking and jumping all the way out to Stanstead Airport. The plane took off. Despite the XXL woman next to me not understanding that you sit down on airplanes, which automatically led to me having her gigantous arse in my face the whole two hours, my tummy was full of butterflies - I was on my way back to where it all started. Sweden.
And I landed... in Mordor. 6 degrees, pissing down with rain and still patches of snow on the ground. Joy.

Now; going to the chiropractor to sort out my back and, what is hopefully, the last remains of my accident a year ago when I was hit by a black cabbie.

Apart from that: Why is it impossible for me to get to ANY pre-election polls over here? It is like I am in a political vacuum! My part-Brit soul needs to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment