Sunday 25 April 2010

The end of an era - pt. 2


It is the same feeling I had when I left Sweden. I know I am going to something good and exciting, but leaving my loved ones behind is harder than I thought.
I had my last night at LAB/Academy Bar yesterday and bathrobe-clad vikings, ducks and sailors all joined in and made it a good one. Danny set the bar for the evening at the start of shift when he put on my frilly black knickers (don't ask me why he chose to ask ME for extra undies) underneath his Presidents' Club bathrobe. Delightful.
I cried in the end. Loads. I am going to miss it. The bar, my little work family and all the regulars that I have gotten to know. I salute you. Thanks for the Jäger.

1 comment:

  1. wihooo molto bravissimo till dig! <3 låter som en asbra idé! :D count me in!

    ReplyDelete