Wednesday 12 May 2010

Crucial update!

The lack of updates is due to the unexpected death of my wireless router, which will hopefully be sorted by the end of this afternoon. Only time can tell..

IN OTHER NEWS
Cleggy is no 2! CamCam is in charge and apart from this short lunch-beer-and-internet break at the pub, I have been glued to SkyNews and BBCNews since last night. I even got up at eight this morning to follow it. I can only imagine the amount of yelling done by editors and all the empty cups of black coffee on news desks all over the country. Aaaahhh...

I am taking over the Universities of Medway student magazine next year, and in the breathing space in between news obsessing, shorthand practice and history studies I am planning for next year's paper. It will be awesome. I hope.
- Watch this space...

Q of the day(asked in a gossip related conversation): What do you wish people said about you?
A:
'Most women in her position are workoholic, power hungry evil bitches, but she is actually quite nice. Fiesty, but nice.'

1 comment: