Friday 28 May 2010

Here we come, walking down the street get the funniest looks from everyone we meet


A sunny Balham was the only thing that could possibly have brought some joy in my life today - and it did!
After boyfriend made the incredibly stupid mistake of saying "take my money and go buy breakfast. Buy anything you like", I skipped to Sainsbury's and went all out. Steak for lunch, cherries and strawberries and the greatest comfort food known to humankind. Swedish meatballs.

One is over, and now there is only seven to go - I filed my convergent journalism portfolio last night which included reports on; a Victorian courtship class for Valentines Day, the hospitality industry and the voucher culture and Pixie Lott's clothes launch. Did I hear anyone say 'feature writer'?

The uni newspaper is finally coming together in my head, and it's looking pretty good. Every time I have given one of my editors the outlines of something that I want to have for next year - they have already thought of most of it. I say it again; Honey I'm HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment