Friday 21 May 2010

So I shouted 'Honey, I'm home!'

There is a little flicker inside my stomach, like a lonely butterfly. I am reading messages, suggestions, ideas that are bursting out of the amazing, creative minds that are my friends and classmates. 'We should have this!', 'I want to write about this!', 'Can I please do this?'
My new baby, the Universities at Medway student mag year 2010-2011, is starting to take shape. Going online, news bulletins, podcasts and investigating, innovative and imaginative journalism. Such is life for dogs like us.

And they're my team. My ickle chickens. A pack of gossip girls, daredevils and slick hacks led by (in my own words) 'an amazonian goddess in pretty shoes', ready to release Scandilous on the world.

I'm so excited

No comments:

Post a Comment