Monday 26 October 2009

Buried six feet deep in excrements

I am so, so, so deep in the poo.
My parents are visiting from Sweden this week arriving on Wednesday. I usually finish by 12 and can run to the train station asap. On Wednesday the editor of the Independent is coming to speak to us.
Mummy, Daddy and Little Sis I love you so much, but there is no way in hell that I am giving that up. It's like an Essex girl meeting Katie Price.
That is Poo no 1. Poo no 2:
On Friday, when I also normally finish at 12, I have Radio News Day. My team of 8 people needs to produce a half hour news bulletin. Last year they were in the newsroom til six in the evening.

I kid you not - there is a tobacco pouch, a packet of Cadbury's KOKO and a bottle of Tequila with my name on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment