Wednesday 21 October 2009

Did you know...

... that swedish is the only language in the world that actually has a word for "not too little but not too much, just kind of like in the middle, lukewarmishly state, not too good - but not too bad"?
You know when someone is cutting cake and they ask you how much you want and you try to describe that you want it not too big, but not too small - just perfect for you right now.
Well, go to Sweden - we have a word for it.
And Sweden is truly the country of that word. The little country of "just a little bit but not too much, thank you my dear"

Don't fail, but Godforbid you succeed! Do you think you are better than the rest of us or something? Well I tell you my dear citizen you are not! I'm sorry, are you actually making money? AND YOU WANT TO KEEP IT?! I have never heard anything so outrageous! Why can't you be just like the rest of us: in a constant lukewarmishly state - not quite happy but not exactly sad. Not even half of your lifes goals achieved, but proud to have done at least one!

And people ask me why I moved to England...

1 comment: