Thursday 22 October 2009

LibQ, darling - Im sorry, it's not me, it's you...

It had to come to this...
I want out.
Don't get me wrong. I love university and all that jazz but,
pardon my french,
LIBERTY QUAYS SUCKS MARSUPIAL TESTICLES

Let's set aside the fact that the internet isn't reliable, that we sometimes do not have hot water, that there is no connection with the outer world in the form of proper buses, AND that I pay 400 £ a month to live in a sodding broom cupboard -my biggest problem is as follows:

I have been living on my own for a year now. I am used to having a flat belongs to me and the others who live in it - under the conditions of renting of course. My room is my room and my kitchen is definitely my kitchen (I would add that my living room is my living room - but I don't have one!). Liberty Quays clearly has another view.



They do come in to check our kitchen - fine by me to be honest, because they have let us know beforehand.
No, that's not it.
What royally pisses me off is that they see it fit to simply walk through our door as often as they like. Yesterday afternoon I found two men in my corridor. They clearly heard me walk out from my room on my way to the kitchen but still they didn't even look up or recognise the fact that one of the tenants was there and that maybe they ought to say hi.
Not only have they entered my flat without warning - they do not even respect me enough to greet me or explain WHAT THE BLOODY HELL THEY'RE DOING IN MY FLAT!

I want out. Now.
If I have to stay here til the end of summer term, I might hang myself from one of the lamps without shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment