Friday 25 September 2009

Drink more Guinness, it might save your life

Good news for all the freshers at Kent Uni!
This Monday Cedars Sinai hospital (you know the one that Britney went to when she lost the plot and shaved her upstairs rather than her downstairs) published a study where they claim that a victims of dramatic accidents, for example a car crashes, who then suffers from traumatic brain injuries are more likely to survive if they have been drinking at the time when they got injured.


It's friday night people, Let's Party Ard.

3 comments:

  1. Again, annono has to disagree.
    When you become a journalist, you will be told to condem alcohol abuse.
    This is not a correct social article

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I don't write social articles, I word vomit on a blog called Scandilous Life. I don't have to be correct anywhere. If people disagree - well at least I have provoked somebody.

    2. It's not my study. They were the ones who said there was a connection between surviving brain injuries and drinking alcohol. I simply find it delighting that I have another reason to indulge in my favourite type of liquid. Scotch on the rocks for your darling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just read that through so:
    writers edit: of course I have to always be correct when it comes to facts. However, memyselfandI being politically and socially correct will probably never happen.

    ReplyDelete