Tuesday 29 September 2009

Yes, there is a reason...

... why I look like this. The news that with a NatWest Student Bank Account comes a free five year 16-25 railcard has spread like wildfire amongst students on Medway campus. Since I travel to London at least once a week, a free railcard would suit me perfectly.
Ergo:
After the last seminar of the day I travelled on the bumpy 101 towards the high-street and NatWest. Everything worked perfectly with the nice bank boy until my passport was dropped on the table.
No sorry, You must've been in the country for at least three years or it costs you 6.95 £ a month. It's the government's policy.
Are you frikkin kidding me?! I have paid tax in this country for about a year now (actually unlike a lot of first year students at my uni) paying for this country and your government to work - GORDON BROWN GIVE ME MY RAILCARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment