Monday 21 September 2009

Uni at last!

The lack of updates is all due to lack of internet. After a lot of hustling and bustling and frustrating phonecalls to the internet support where I have been treated like a complete imbecile it is finally installed and ready. My first official day at my new university went down pretty smoothly and I am finding my way around campus.

Question: Why on earth would anyone place blocks of student halls by a heavily trafficked road with only one bus towards the town centre which takes almost one hour because the route goes around half the county? I am paying 400 pounds a month and I am not even close to getting the benfits that I had in London (where I, by the way, was paying 100 pounds less). Sure I live above a Tesco Express, but it is tiny and insanely expensive, I have my own bathroom but the shower is minute and like stated before there is only one bus and to use the immortal words of comedian Magnus Betnér: it sucks! We will see. Considering how awesome my school seems to be it is probably worth it...

As pictured above, I am dressed in full school gear ready to go to the "School Disco".
Peace, Love and Jägermeister for all.
Sara Malm, (finally officially) Student

1 comment: